A new Disney Wonder 2-Night Seattle sailing on July 5, 2021 is now available to book. This is in addition to the June 28, 2021 7-Night Alaska sailing that replaced the June 28, 2021 9-Night Alaska sailing.
Disney Wonder 2-Night Seattle Cruise from Vancouver
Monday – Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Tuesday, Seattle, Washington
Wednesday – Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Guests who were previously booked on the June 28, 2021 9-Night Alaska sailing are eligible for a 10% discount* if they rebook this 2-Night sailing.
*Guests must have been booked on the applicable sailing at time of cancellation (Dec. 11, 2020) by Disney Cruise Line to qualify for the 10% discount. Guests who were booked on Disney Wonder June 28, 2021 9-Night sailing will be eligible to apply 10% of the June 28, 2021 7-Night Alaska sailing and/or July 5, 2021 2-Night Seattle sailing.
Additional Offer Details
- 10% discount on Voyage Fare.
- Offer to be applied on the Guest Level.
- Offer is combinable with the Onboard Offer
- Valid on all regularly priced categories, including Concierge.
- Sail Date change may result in loss of offer
- Standard cancellation and service fees apply
- Travel Agent commission based on reduced fare
- Combinable with Disney Vacation Club Points
- Not combinable with any other discount or promotion
- Not applicable to categories with restrictions (IGT/OGT/VGT)
- Travel Agents/Guests must call the Contact Center to apply
- Contact Center will verify Guests were booked on one of the cancelled sailings.
Lay-a-way Your Vacation Today! Contact A Magic Planner For More Details!
New England is a region comprising six states in the northeastern United States: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
The Mid-Atlantic, comprising of the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware,
Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
The Southeast, comprising of the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee, plus Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The Southwest, comprising of the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
The Mid-West, comprising of the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin
The West, comprising of the states of Alaska, Colorado, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming