(Please read this page carefully. You’ll find the application at the bottom.)
Do you love going on Vacations? Do your friends and family contact you for advice when they are planning a Vacation? Do you have excellent computer skills? Are you hard working and self-motivated? Do you have a passion for helping other people create memories?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a spot for you at Vacation with the Magic, LLC!
About our team at Vacation with the Magic, LLC
Vacation with the Magic, LLC is an online travel agency that specializes in Disney along with Cruising and Getaways: Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland, Adventures by Disney, Aulani, Universal Orlando, Royal Caribbean, AMResorts, Karisma, Princess, MSC, Celebrity, Viking, Azmara, AMA, Carnival Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line and Virgin Voyages just to name a few.
We take pride in being an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and a GOLD Disney Earmarked Agency. We work directly with our Travel Vendors for the best deals and stay up to date on the everyday travel industry changes. With Vacation with the Magic, LLC, you will have access to a support team that fully understands our Vendors products. Our Independent Travel Advisors are like family and our team will always be there to help answer any questions or concerns you may have about the industry.
Do you have what it takes to be on “Team VWTM”?
- Are you passionate about Travel?
- Are you a professional, business-minded, self-motivated person who will strive to provide personal, first-class service to each of your clients just as you would expect for your own family vacation?
- Do you have access to a home office with a computer, high-speed internet, and a smartphone?
- Have you been on vacation and help your family/friends plan their vacations?
- If so, you may be a perfect fit for Vacation with the Magic, LLC! We are looking for experienced vacation planners, who are interested in helping our clients create magical vacations and memories.
Do your homework and be careful!
There are many companies out there that promise seemingly great opportunities and compensation to potential Independent Contractors. But if it sounds too good to
be true, it probably is. Here are a few tips on what to look for in an agency:
- Is the agency CLIA and IATAN Certified? IATAN is the top standard for the industry. Make sure first and foremost that the agency you are considering is in good standing with these two companies.
- Does the agency offer coverage to you under their “Errors and Omissions” Insurance?
- How long has the company been an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? Look for a company that is in good standing with Disney.
- Does the company have a website/websites? If so, are they registered in the 5 states that require a Seller of Travel? If the agency does not carry these registrations, it is a red flag that they may not be experienced enough to know they need to register and offer certain consumer protections required by law for you and your clients.
- Is the agency a Trademarked company? This is very important because you will be selling travel under the company name.
- How long has the agency been in business?
- Are they Incorporated or LLC and registered in their home state? Pick an agency that has invested the time and resources in building the foundation of their company correctly.
- Get to know the agency owner. Ask current and past agents what their experience was like working with the agency and owner.
- Does the agency have a direct phone number and physical address where they can be reached? Avoid agencies that have generic phone numbers and PO Boxes.
- If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
How do I become an Independent Contractor for Vacation with the Magic, LLC?
- Fill in and submit the application below.
- If upon review of your application and Disney Travel Experience you seem to fit the criteria of what we look for in a Vacation with the Magic, LLC, we’ll email you to ask for a resume and a high-resolution photo of yourself. (Please note: A professional headshot may be required later if you are chosen to work with our team.)
What Organizations and Memberships does Vacation with the Magic, LLC hold?
- Accredited Travel Agency with IATA and CLIA.
- Verified Seller of Travel in all states that require registrations.
- Licensed to sell travel insurance directly with Allianz.
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
Is Vacation with the Magic, LLC a Trademark Company?
- “Vacation with the Magic” is registered under the United States of America Patent and Trademark Office. We own the rights to the phrase “Vacation with the Magic” and the logo shown here. When you become an Independent Travel Advisor with Vacation with the Magic, LLC you will have access to this brand while you are in-contract.
“All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” ~ Walt Disney
Application to Become an Independent Contractor with Vacation with the Magic, LLC
🐾 Share The MAGIC!