THIS will be a huge hit for those who love Star Wars and want to spend a lot of time at Galaxy Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The GALACTIC Series:
- A high-back seat, for added comfort, (Normally Rents Daily for $10)
One built-in cup holder,
- A convenient area for cellphone storage,
- A second, removable, cup holder — for his and hers, (Normally Rents Daily for $5)
- A covered “Rear Bag”, designed to store and shield belongings from inclement weather, (Normally Rents Daily for $8/day)
- A built-in USB port, to ensure phones and tablets are charged and ready to capture every moment, PRICELESS
Our monthly promotional item ($20 value)
At $41/day, you will experience daily savings of $30 and a design that will leave others in awe!
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- 19″ x 16″ deluxe foldable molded seat w/ sliders for increased comfort
- Includes bright, long-lasting LED lights for safety
- Front frame-mounted seat post for optimal stability
- Convenient waterproof charger bag. Keep the charger with you at all times.
*NOT AVAILABLE FOR WAREHOUSE PICK-UP
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
ASK YOUR MAGIC PLANNER TO RESERVE A GALACTIC SCOOTER
FOR YOUR NEXT WALT DISNEY WORLD VACATION!
Lay-a-way Your Vacation Today! Contact A Magic Planner For More Details!
New England is a region comprising six states in the northeastern United States: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
The Mid-Atlantic, comprising of the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware,
Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
The Southeast, comprising of the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee, plus Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The Southwest, comprising of the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
The Mid-West, comprising of the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin
The West, comprising of the states of Alaska, Colorado, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming