Fall at Disney, it has a lot of memories for me and my family. From Sept. 15 to Oct. 31 you are sure to “fall” in love with Magic Kingdom® Park all over again. You’ll soak in the aura of autumn with Main Street, U.S.A. dressed in fall décor and other seasonal offerings.
Seasonal Surprises at Magic Kingdom® Park
Discover fall time delights to celebrate the Halloween season.
- Special Appearances – Be on the lookout for some beloved Characters sporting their favorite Halloween costumes during special cavalcades down Main Street, U.S.A.
- Dress Up Fun – Embrace the spirit of the season by donning your own Halloween costume September 15 – October 31, 2020. Please see Disney’s costume guidelines for adults and children, and remember our face covering guidelines still
- Delicious Treats – Satisfy your sweet and savory taste buds with seasonal food and beverages specialties that are available for purchase at select locations around the park.
- Boo-tiful Merchandise – Get festive with Halloween-themed gear and novelties available at select locations around the park
- Bewitching Décor – Spot spirited touches along Main Street, U.S.A.
- Themed Photo Opportunities – Explore special seasonal Disney PhotoPass® features to enhance your family shots.
So come join us in celebrating Fall at the Magic Kingdom. Contact one of our Magic Planners today!
Lay-a-way Your Vacation Today! Contact A Magic Planner For More Details!
New England is a region comprising six states in the northeastern United States: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
The Mid-Atlantic, comprising of the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware,
Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
The Southeast, comprising of the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee, plus Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The Southwest, comprising of the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
The Mid-West, comprising of the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin
The West, comprising of the states of Alaska, Colorado, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming