To help you make your own decision about when and where to start traveling again, we’ve curated the most important COVID-19 travel information into one reliable resource called Book with Confidence.
Available to you at no extra cost, Book with Confidence has two major benefits:
- The Vacation Health and Safety Guide: 57 pages of tips and resources about every step of a trip and how to minimize the risks. This includes practical tips such as:
- Health Supplies to Bring with You
- Ranking the Most Effective Mask Types
- Finding Nearby COVID-19 Tests
- Best Place to Sit on an Airplane
- Lowering Risk at the Beach and Pool
- Entertainment Venues to Avoid
When you are ready to travel, we know many places that are safely welcoming guests now. Contact us at any time for more information.
Lay-a-way Your Vacation Today!
Contact A Magic Planner For More Details!
New England is a region comprising six states in the northeastern United States: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
The Mid-Atlantic, comprising of the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware,
Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
The Southeast, comprising of the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee, plus Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The Southwest, comprising of the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
The Mid-West, comprising of the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin
The West, comprising of the states of Alaska, Colorado, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming