Save up to $750 per person on all available 2021 and 2022 land, River Cruise, Escape and Disney Cruise Line Package departures when you book within 45 days of returning from your most recent Adventures by Disney vacation and through January 3, 2022.
Take advantage of this special offer and enjoy the following savings on available departures:
- $750 USD off per person on the February 2022 Antarctica Expedition cruise
- $500 USD off per person on all available Galapagos Expedition cruises
- $350 USD off per person on all available River Cruise departures
- $250 USD off per person on all available group land departures
- $150 USD off per person on all available Escape departures
- All Guests who receive an offer discount must have returned from an Adventures by Disney trip within the last 45 days.
- This offer is valid on new bookings only and not combinable with any other offers or promotions.
- Offer discount available only to same individuals who have travelled previously.
- Offer is valid for any available departure, except for the December 2021 and January 2022 Antarctica sailings.
- For group land, Expedition cruise and Escape packages, travel must be booked 30-45 days prior to applicable departure date, depending on itinerary. For River Cruise packages, travel must be booked by 14 days prior to applicable departure date.
- For Expedition and River Cruise packages, not all stateroom categories are available for booking.
*Book any available departure of an Adventures by Disney itinerary at the non-discounted prevailing price as quoted on AdventuresByDisney.com on the date of booking (the “Regular Rate”) no later than 45 days following the end of your Adventures by Disney trip and receive either: (i) $750 per person off the Regular Rate on any available deluxe staterooms and prestige suites on Deck 4 only (excludes staterooms and suites on Decks 5 and 6) (ii) $500 per person off the Regular Rate of any available Galapagos Expedition cruise (iii) $350 per person off the Regular Rate of any available Adventures by Disney River Cruise package, excluding suites and category AP and E staterooms (iv) $250 per person off the Regular Rate of any available Adventures by Disney group land package other than an Adventures by Disney Escape, or (v) $150 per person off the Regular Rate of any available Adventures by Disney Escape. Disney Cruise Line related packages and Private Adventures are excluded from the offer. Regular Rates vary depending on departure date and time of booking and are subject to change. To take advantage of this offer, each Guest of the booking party must have traveled on an Adventures by Disney trip within 45 days of booking. Guests must travel within 24 months after the date the original booking was made. Valid on new bookings made through Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc. only. Savings not applicable toward deposit amount. Trips are subject to availability. Offer not transferable or redeemable for cash in whole or in part. Void where prohibited. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada, except for Quebec. Offer is subject to change without notice. Bookings subject to restrictions and Adventures by Disney‘s standard terms and conditions.
Lay-a-way Your Vacation Today! Contact A Magic Planner For More Details!
New England is a region comprising six states in the northeastern United States: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut.
The Mid-Atlantic, comprising of the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware,
Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
The Southeast, comprising of the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee, plus Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The Southwest, comprising of the states of Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
The Mid-West, comprising of the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin
The West, comprising of the states of Alaska, Colorado, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming